CRX was formed in 1999 and made up of journeyman engineers and machinists. We have worked with NASA and many government agencies throughout the USA.
We offer dedicated full service 7 days a week.
CRX is closely involved with Swiwin and we work closely with their engineers to continually offer feedback and recommendations for motor improvements and changes.
We work on most turbines, not just Swiwin. Our knowledge exceeds most others which enables us to pinpoint issues with your turbine quickly and accurately, therefore maximizing efficiency and minimizing your down time.
Here are some differences between CRX and the others:
- In business for over 20 years.
- Jet engines ... our ONLY full time focus.
- Working knowledge of all engine types which enables us to figure out what's wrong with your engine fast.
- Precise balance of your engine. Good balance is key to good engine health. We use the best balancers on the market to dial your engine in where it needs to be.
- We test run every turbine before sending them to you. Some things are just common sense, like running an engine before sending it out.
- We have helped to improve Swiwin products from oiling systems to alloy selection to balancing systems.
- Reasonable pricing - Our motor costs are the lowest on the market. And our service costs are set up so you will never get soaked or walk away feeling like you got taken for a ride.
- Quality and workmanship - We have the right tools and the right resources and most importantly, the experience and the time needed to get any job done correctly.