Hawker Hunter Jet, Swiss Scheme, Top RC Model with TRCM Electric Retracts
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Hawker Hunter scale jet turbine is a full composite airframe completed in a beautifully painted scheme. The Hawker Hunter jet offers top-notch quality with outstanding performance.
This superb scale replica of the world-famous Hawker Hunter is a fully composite construction designed to suit turbines from 12 - 16 kg thrust levels.
The main structural parts have more scale detail than most other composite planes in this size class. The small-scale parts included in the kit really set it apart from the rest of the pack.
The Hawker Hunter was a transonic British jet-powered fighter aircraft originally developed by Hawker Aircraft for the Royal Air Force (RAF) during the late 1940s and early 1950s.
- A composite reproduction of the British Jet circa the 1950s.
- Turbine Power (12 - 16 kg)
- A quick build ARF
- Beautiful scale detail
- At 95.4 inches in length, this Hawker Hunter is impressive in flight
- Turbine (14-20 kg / 30 - 44 lbs)
- SwiWin 140 to a 160 sold here.
- 8 channels (plus)
- 9-11 servos
Wingspan: 69.7 in (1770 mm)
Length: 95.4 in (2423 mm)
Weight: 28-35 lbs (14 - 15.8 kg)
- 95% pre-assembled
- Full composite construction (no iron-on covering)
- Two-piece plug-in wing
- Live hinging with precision gap sealing
- Pre-applied decals with clear coat
- Detailed scale cockpit
- Removable hatch for easy access to the engine compartment
- Complete hardware package with fiberglass control horns
- Functional scale flaps for smoother landings
- Top access for wing retention and turbine access with no belly pan
- The two-piece composite wing makes transporting this plane easier than most
- Scale main gear doors
- Integrated speed brakes front and rear
- Includes (2) scale drop tanks
- Tail tube Turbine exhaust tailpipe included;
- Composite fuel tanks included