L-39 Albatros, Blue Camo, Top RC Model with TRCM Electric Retracts
Couldn't load pickup availability
L-39 Albatros, Blue Camo, Scale RC Jet, by Top RC Model
This includes the retracts that are specially made for this model.
The L-39 Albatros was originally designed as a high-performance jet trainer developed in Czechoslovakia by Aero Vodochody. It was developed during the 1960s as a replacement for the Aero L-29 Delfín as a principal training aircraft. It was the first trainer aircraft to be equipped with a turbofan powerplant. It has been exported to a wide range of countries as a military trainer. It was designed to be a cost-effective trainer also capable of performing ground attack missions.
This is the latest jet from TopRC Model.
Check out a build thread here.
- Turbine (14-18 kg / 30 - 39 lbs)
- Swiwin 140 to 170 sold here.
- 8 channels (plus)
- 11 servos
- 95% pre-assembled
- Full composite construction (no iron-on covering)
- Two-piece plug-in wing
- Live hinging with precision gap sealing
- Pre-applied decals with clear coat
- Detailed scale cockpit
- Removable hatch for easy access to the engine compartment
- Complete hardware package with fiberglass control horns
- Functional scale flaps for smoother landings
- Top access for wing retention and turbine access with no belly pan
- The two-piece composite wing makes transporting this plane easier than most
- Scale main gear doors
- Tail tube Turbine exhaust tailpipe included;
- Composite fuel tanks included